Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Anatomy and physiology

let's get down to what really matters: the body. moreover: the hands, and puppets, because that's about as good as i get, i'm not the best at the human anatomy be here's what i've got down:

my own hands:

the colors of these two make me all warm. i'm really big on color play.
so let's get down to it. on top is my actual left hand, including my happy face scar, it's warm (like the colors). bellow is my emotional right hand, it's cold and if you look hard enough you will see a sad face. ok maybe there isn't that much to type, but some times i can't always vocalize...typalize... what i feel when i see/ when i made them. oh well. on to puppets.

i call them puppets but they're actually mannequins i did "Hodges" (on top)
i made "Hodges" just to try out my new mannequin, which i bought because of the hard times i had with "you're not boring". and "Lovers" was a commission i did, it's a friend of mine's first purchase for their new marital home.

so i might not be the best at the human form, but i've got the human condition down.
good night guys be good!
-grumpy

No comments:

Post a Comment